10 November 2011

BRUNO MARS IT WILL RAIN


Bruno Mars unveiled his brand new video for his latest tune "It Will Rain" today. The single, out already, has a tie up with the upcoming Twilight picture, as it features in the soundtrack for Breaking Dawn Part 1. I've never been interested in the 'saga' myself, and I understand many people feel the same. I fear the audience that Bruno Mars has selected with his choice of collaboration, despite this track being a great slow jam, showcasing his incredibly powerful, soulful vocals. His debut EP "It's Better If You Don't Understand" is still my favourite offering from him, especially "Talking To The Moon" which had a similar approach to his "It Will Rain", though I suppose it's the new single that's going to be heard by the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment