05 January 2012

NIKE AIR MAX 90


We've seen a resurgence of Nike Air Max 90 over the last year, and it seems as though the hype will only grow bigger as we move into 2012. I wasn't so sure what all the fuss is about though, as a fan of all things clean and simple, the Air Max for me has too much going on with its layers, textures and colours. However, I am also a fan of all things burgundy. And having just spotted this, I am in love! It's a wine red colourway from the Medium Grey range, from which we saw the Volt last week, blocked with flash yellow. But this burgundy colour is so perfect, complimenting the navy, white and main man medium grey excellently. It's a colour scheme that fits the palette of a certain blog... I'm led to believe these sneakers comes out soon, and I want it.

1 comment: