10 November 2011

ALBAM GRAND ARCHIVE SALE


Quality clothing line Albam held their soon-to-be-famous Grand Archive Sale at their Commercial St store in Spitalfields E1 yesterday, an occasion where sample items, one off pieces and other 'left overs' are put up for sale. I've been an admirer of their excellent craftsmanship and the resulting organic clothes, as I've written before, but it's been a luxury I've not been able to own, after all I'm a college student and we tend not to have much money. They've been teasing me with their stores everywhere I go, even opening pop up stalls in Pedlars, but this sale provided me with a great opportunity to rummage through their gear (in an orderly fashion) marked down to bargain figures. Just saying, those that couldn't make it, you missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment