26 April 2011

MONSTER BEATS CHROME


Oh my.. Talk about impact.

Colorware have produced 50 units of this super limited edition set of Monster Beats. They use some next patented method of chroming up the product to give this scratch-proof metallic finish. Just can't really imagine having this around your neck on the streets though. At least not for long anyway!

And regarding the Beats itself, I've got a pair of Solo HDs but they're so so overrated and overpriced. I hear the original Beats are indeed better, but I had still expected them to be of top sound quality. Instead, the bass is so huge it doesn't sound like anything, and overall it just lacks any clarity. Also, I used to like its aesthetics but now I find it chunky and cheap. Waste of money really.

But this chrome is fucking ludicrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment