16 December 2010

VICTATE AW10 DROP 2 PREVIEW


Here is a preview for the tees that are set to arrive in January by upcoming streetwear label Victate, as part of Drop 2 for the Autumn/Winter 10 collection. I posted their 1st drop earlier in the season and I thought those were super cool. And this certainly doesn't disappoint. Following the Jack of Hearts comes the Queen, and one can only assume that the King will feature in the final drop, which I will most definitely write about as it comes.

It's another strong series of graphics, each precisely made with love and care, and I cannot wait for it to arrive in the new year - which, by the way, I know will be a massive year for them. In the meantime, you can get shopping over on their homepage where you will find free shipping for Christmas. Support and enjoy. I've already ordered mine!

LINKS : Victate

No comments:

Post a Comment