14 December 2010

THE GREEN SOCCER JOURNAL


ISSUE ONE - WINTER 2010 from The Green Soccer Journal on Vimeo.


This is a magazine which I've just discovered and am now super interested in. As the title suggests, it focuses on the sport of football, but it's the manner in which it's been compiled that intrigues me most. The design is smart and sophisticated, it involves top contributors and photography, and it all seems pretty cool and unique - as you can see in the preview video. It looks like they're doing an issue per calendar season, with Issue 1 for Winter 2010 already in selected stores.

As a football coach and design lover, this really looks super good. Its look and feel is very much English, but with internationally relatable content, I believe this is something special. Think I'm gonna try get my hands on a copy now.

LINKS : The Green Soccer Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment