19 December 2011

JAMES BLAKE x REBECCA HALL MUSIC VIDEO



James Blake today put out the official video for his song "A Case Of You", previously known in my mind as 'that ballad-like song after the Bon Iver one'. The track is listed on his EP "Enough Thunder", of course preceded by the excellent collaboration number with Bon Iver songwriter Justin Vernon.

It's a beautiful song, somehow playing with heartfelt ballad effects whilst keeping within his brilliantly original sounds, and the video is suitably just as good. It features English actress Rebecca Hall, most famous for "The Prestige", who looks amazing in this video as she displays the emotion throughout a relationship, and nails it. I reckon I could drink a case of her.. I promised myself I wouldn't write that.

No comments:

Post a Comment