19 October 2011

LEICA D-LUX 5 TITANIUM EDITION


I'm no photographer, but I'm thinking this camera is sweet! The new limited edition Titanium version of Leica's popular D-Lux 5 looks rugged and refined with its titanium-anodised exterior. "Classical elegance meets premium quality materials" they say. Indeed.

It has manual settings to give the user easy control over the exposure and shutter speed, as well as ISO settings from 80 to 12800. I had a crash photography course just the other week where I held an SLR for the first time, and it seems I can make all the pro adjustments as I did there on this sleek little machine too. Less bulky, more style. Its zoom lens has a range of 24-90mm focal length. It even comes with the latest Photoshop software to edit RAW files, as well as a leather case made from Italian cowhide. It's not cheap but it is a great package.

No comments:

Post a Comment