24 August 2011

JAMES BLAKE AND BON IVER COLLABORATION


Fall Creek Boys Choir it's called, a huge collaboration between two of the coolest artists around. By that I mean their individual sounds are something special, it's just beautifully meaningful music and I'm still not quite sure how to describe them. Alternative, Dubstep, Electronic, call it what you want but I don't think any of them does justice. Today their collaborative tune had its first play and it is quite simply their respective strengths put together in a song. Justin Vernon does the vocals in his incredibly expressive and powerful manner with James Blake on beats, production and most of everything else actually. I'm not sure whether this is a single for official release or what, but it's certainly an attractive project which I hope, as a fan of both musicians, will be continued at some point in the future. If that does become the case, it would be a massive appeal for me, more so than say Jay-Z and Kanye West.

No comments:

Post a Comment