12 April 2011

NEW CHELSEA HOME KIT 2011/12


With a clear retro 80s influence, adidas have unveiled the brand new home kit for next season. After a couple of tight-fit shirts in recent years, this shirt is more of a relaxed fit, which I'm still undecided whether is good or bad. I quite liked the recent looks.

The shirt is hooped with two colours of blue, again I'm not sure I like the chosen tones, and the sleeves are white, thus allowing for the iconic adidas stripes to be in blue for the first time on any Chelsea kit - a feature I reckon looks very nice. Though I remain unsure of the new design, it's interesting how they grow on you as you watch them being played in week in week out. Maybe I'll be loving it by next season.

And by the way, what unconvincing celebration poses in the promotion image. Especially Torres, he needs to score soon man.

No comments:

Post a Comment