15 March 2011

JAPAN RELIEF : ENTRY ONE

Japan is still in the midst of one the largest disasters, ever. People talk about the 'aftermath' but it's very much the present. They experienced another strong earthquake at magnitude 6.0 just a few hours ago, as well as increasing radiation concerns after all 4 of the Fukushima nuclear reactors exploded.

I have therefore decided to use ORIGINAL LONDON. as a platform for a series of entries to share stories, links, and maybe discuss ways in which we can help. Living in London, I feel very helpless and at this time I can only sympathise and pray. My hope is for all our individual forces to grow and combine to make a big difference. As a university student, I reckon I'm in a perfect situation to kick things off and do our bit.

So please, let's pray for Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment