17 January 2011

AVRIL LAVIGNE NEW SINGLE


Avril Lavigne has just released her new single "What The Hell" today - now, don't judge me, I'm only mentioning it because I remember listening to her debut album as a child and I wanted to see what she's been making lately. "Sk8er Boi" was a tune! Anyways, did you know she did the theme song for Alice In Wonderland last year? I just listened to the 30-second clip on iTunes and it just sounds whiney and quite horrible. The new one is less whiney and sounds very much pop music. Her singing actually reminds me of Kesha. There's something about Kesha's voice that really catches me. It's weird but I kinda like it. I mean Kesha. Not Avril. Though I wouldn't say I'm a fan of her music either. Confusing writing, sorry.

Also, I think she looks quite good in the artwork. Much less punk teen and actually pretty hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment